Background

Background

Thursday, January 28, 2016

The Opposite of Writers Block

What is the opposite of writers block? That is what I have...so many ideas, so many thoughts. But I wonder if anyone really wants to read it. Its all debbie downer topics...or I feel like they are. Here are some of the things on my mind:
  • Friendships...what do you do when you feel a friend slipping away
  • Depression, Anxiety, and Bipolar Disorder...oh my
  • Death...I've experienced a lot of loss lately and I'm trying to process it
  • Raising special needs kids
So all of these thoughts have me almost paralyzed to move forward with writing. I don't want to bum everyone out. But maybe what I need to do is throw it all out there. I don't know.

Another thought hit me today, video blogging. I might give it a whirl. For the last few months I've been watching Jaime Primak Sullivan video blogs and she is amazing. Jump over there and check it out https://www.facebook.com/jaimeprimaksullivan/

On a positive note...some things that make me happy this week
Skinny Sticks - oh my gosh these things are amazing, they taste like Cheetos without the cheesy coating

I'm reading the book Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari. Its funny and educational. http://book.azizansari.com/ I'm also reading the book The Widows Guide to Sex and Dating, its a fluffy read that has me giggling  http://www.caroleradziwill.com/

finally...

The website www.jane.com I go there daily and buy things on there more often than I should (just ask my husband. My latest purchase is this -  hello its a California hoodie. The motherland calls me.


 
Have an awesome weekend. Its cold as balls in Illinois...so I will be hibernating.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment