Background

Background

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Is there a cloud over my head?

So there is a saying, when it rains it pours. That is the story of my life right now. Every day this month something frustrating or difficult or negative has happened. Today's gem is that I went to the dentist to get a filling and walked out with a referral for a root canal and crown. Aside from the odd small filling I have never had anything major with my teeth. This makes me so sad and I feel daunted by the financial commitment this might mean. Plus the put a temporary on and it tastes weird.

Yesterday I got an email from a parent criticizing my son. If I could have reached through the computer and smacked this lady I would have. People can be so judgmental about that which they don't understand. Unless you have a special needs kid at home or have been trained to work with one, you really shouldn't dole out advice. My response was less than polite, probably not my best decision...whatever.

I've got some medical tests looming over me that I'm having done at the end of the month - this worries me, scares me, and a whole lot of other feelings.

My birthday is coming up...the big FOUR OH. I have mixed feelings about this...and is probably another blog post. The main thing that comes to mind is that I feel like my body is falling apart. I have carpal tunnel in my hands, my neck and shoulders are giving me issues which send me to the chiropractor weekly, my teeth, my pending medical tests. Did I mention that my couch practically exploded last week? (that is another story, for another time)

It just depressing.

I need to get an umbrella because it is just pouring on me right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment